Metal has a long history of use as roofing for agricultural buildings like barns. However, completely metal barns are a modern choice that work better on today’s farms and ranches than traditional wood-framed structures. So why are steel barns such a great idea for practically every agricultural use? It’s because they offer more benefits and better damage resistance, leaving you with less to worry about over the years as you enjoy the use of your barn. Our steel barns can be used for:
- Storing everything from grain in bins and hay to the biggest combines, harvesters, and other pieces of equipment
- Offering comfortable and safe housing for livestock, from chickens to cattle and even rare stock like bison or emu
- Completing any kind of farm work from milking hundreds of dairy cows to processing foods for added value sales, since metal buildings are easily finished out to any specification
- Turning the structure into a second home or guest cottage, with metal barn homes being a major trend today
- Protecting horses from theft and natural risks like wildfires, which metal barns offer greater resistance against.